Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Imagine if you could get anything you need for your home at the tap of a button,
performed by the best possible person, for the fairest price, immediately. That’s
what we’re building at :Different. Our vision is to create the assistant for the
home, tackling the trillion-dollar home services market around the world.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in QA field.
- Good knowledge of the software testing process and agile methodologies.
- Good knowledge of TC design, planning & estimations.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Quality assurance testing related certifications will be an added bonus.
- Be a part of one of our autonomous, cross-functional, agile teams that
operate across the entire stack: front end, back end, database and
- Take responsibility for shipping high quality features into production, on
- Follow industry best practices for everything from analysis, test scenario
writing, test case development and functional testing.
- Work closely with product owners, tech leads and architects to constantly
improve our software.
- Understand the business requirement and prepare/update detailed test
- Perform functional and regression testing in multiple platforms (Web &
- Prioritizing, planning and estimating testing activities to achieve team
- Handle all the QA responsibilities on an Agile development team.
What can you expect from us?
- Above market-rate salaries pegged to the Australian dollar (we were one of the first companies in Sri Lanka to introduce dollar pegged salaries, sparking off a trend)
- A high-growth, financially stable company: over 100 team members in Sri Lanka and nearly 200 globally, backed by a multinational corporation (Commonwealth Bank of Australia)
- State of the art tech stack: NodeJS, ReactJS, AWS, GraphQL, MongoDB, Terraform
- Perhaps the best product engineering practice in Sri Lanka!
- Unparalleled learning and career growth opportunities: direct career guidance from managers, large amount of reference material, exposure to silicon valley best practices, training reimbursements etc.
- A casual, friendly, open and supportive culture
- Your company shares will be worth a significant amount of money at IPO
- A flexible, hybrid/work-from-home model
Interested? Reach Out to us through & and we will be in touch.
Apply To Position